Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We are home

The house is slowly reassembling a home. I am desperately wanting to empty boxes for our friends move. We will see them at the ordination, so my goal is unpack 75% of boxes by the 17th. Oh is that Friday, and today is Wednesday? Back to reality... I am making myself sick, or maybe have caught a virus. I am taking tonight off to REST. I am really hoping to stop dreaming about the ordination. I'm trying not worry, but my subconscious is working overtime. Ed and I are both exhausted and need TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES as we want to really enjoy it all. Christy... don't worry you will have a nice number of boxes on Sunday, and I just realized I only live at most 90 minutes from you.... so I can bring you boxes every week and maybe even spend an afternoon helping you fill them. WE ARE GOING TO LOVE BEING SO CLOSE TO "HOME". It has been so long!


I'll try to post pics of the new house soon, but am going to bed to be radiant on Sunday :-) All eyes will be on my husband and what God is doing through him, and I don't have to be in control of anything.... so I'm going to pray this as by last thought and hope to have only refreshing sleep tonight. YAWN, GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: