Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's official, I'm a Pastor's wife!






The big day has finally arrived. And it was more than we thought it could be. So many church friends and family came. Luke acolyted, Maleah presented Daddy with a new cross. I cried and cried and then some more Happy tears. In my defense, many other people were crying also. It was so sweet to see Ed get on his knees to let Maleah place the cross and then hug her.) As you can see in the pictures, he spent some time on his knees before the cross with prayer and blessings from the other 6 Pastors. One, his mentor, another a best friend, a current and former Pastor of our home church and one a friend from the seminary that he went to Guatemala with. The last in the center is our District President. What an awesome day with many memories. In the AM, Ed baptised our newest princess niece. We were godparents as well, then a nice family BBQ. After the ordination, the church had a wonderful dinner with 149 people attending. The seminary days are over.... and my husband is a Pastor. God is GOOD!! His mercies endure forever!

I still can't find my camera cord. (did I mention in past posts, I HATE moving?!?), so one of Ed's former teachers sent me her album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH...what a beautiful day and what a beautiful family! Ed will be such a wonderful pastor and you, a wonderful Pastor's wife. We'll need to plan on attending a PW conference sometime...wouldn't that be a blast? SO very thrilled for you all and for your new parish. God is good all the time, all the time God is good. To Him be the glory. Love and hugs to all of you :)