Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random

Apologies to neglect this little blog again. I'd be surprised if I ever keep faithful readers! To those out there... Many, Many thanks!

* House buying is proceeding nicely.... Praise God! Right now closing is July 13 and I am buying carpet for one room that will be slash Ed's office/my craft -scrapbooking area, and guest room. The room is pretty big! I want to buy nice soft and warm carpet. But it's in the spilt foyer basement. I am really hoping it will never get water.... decisions, decisions.

* The children are accepted into the private school. Again Praise GOD!! They have tried out the playground and gave two thumbs up. They are not ready to talk about the classroom yet.... if they bicker anymore though, I'll be checking into summer school.

*2 weeks of swimming lessons start tomorrow. Leah's hair is left down without braids to allow for daily rinses from the chlorine. Good Mother-daughter bonding times ahead! I'll have to be renting lots of princess movies!

* We enjoyed our small town celebration days. The parade was wonderful.... until I was hit in the right eye by a carton of chocolate milk. Yes, when you live in a dairy town they throw out milk.... Too bad it wasn't ice cream! But they did hand out rootbeer floats yum! Leah loved the horses until they left a deposit in front of us..... thank goodness for the clean up crew! And we got to see BMX demonstrations and super skateboarding! I'm praying for no broken bones until this fascination period is over.

* Right now I'm packing and cleaning closets, woodwork as a go; sending my husband to Pastor camp, and planning for ordination details. Back to the boxes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were there any attorneys handing out business cards following behind the milk folks :) Hope that your eye feels better soon...it is hard to Facebook with a bum eye~ Glad that things are good!